Lansdowne is located in the lower Manning Valley, northeast of Taree.
Lansdowne is associated with Coopernook and Harrington as the Lower Manning cluster. Lower Manning Uniting Church’s Mission Statement is “To be the People of God in this area by increasing our interaction with the local community in ways that offer pastoral care, enhance the worship of God and lead to Christian growth and learning.”
Currently there are no physical worship or other gatherings. We still connect in other ways.
Resources on how to handle this pandemic are available on the National Assembly and NSW/ACT Synod websites.
See also relevant posts on Presbytery News and Synod News.
Service and Activity Times
- Sunday Services 10:30am 1st and 3rd Sundays
- 5th Sundays: shared between 3 worship centres
- 4th Sunday: Communion at Coopernook 9:30am.
- The congregation is associated with the local primary school supporting many endeavour to assist learning. Each year a prize is given for the most outstanding student.
- SRE is taught at the local school. Church services are held for students at Easter, Christmas and Education Week.
- The Church actively participates in the ANZAC Service at the local memorial adjacent to the Lansdowne Bowling Club.
Lansdowne is part of the Mid North Coast Presbytery - its website provides resources and further information about the Uniting Church in Australia.